Are you a man living with cancer or do you know a man living with cancer?
If so, we hope the Look Good Feel Better Workshops for men will be of interest! To make a booking, please visit the link below.
Our ‘Skin Fitness’ skincare and grooming Workshops not only offer some great practical advice from experts in their field, but also provides a safe place for men to connect with others on a similar journey, talk about what's going on and share experiences.
We are pleased to confirm we are running our next Workshop on Friday, 21st May 1 pm to 3 pm which will be hosted by men's grooming expert, Mark Sproston, aka the Shave Doctor https://www.shavedoctor.co.uk/
In addition, we are pleased to welcome guest speaker, Chris Lewis, co-founder of the charity SimPal who are the only charity in the world giving free mobile phones and connection for people affected by cancer – www.yoursimpal.com
Chris is also a speaker at global cancer conferences and will be talking about:
• His own cancer diagnosis and journey
• Work on trying to improve practical support offered to people living with cancer that led him to develop a website and along with his social media presence, has seen his work go global
• Now working with clinicians and patients across the world to improve cancer care after the pandemic
Why not join us with a cuppa for a couple of hours and let us know what you think?
The sessions take place on Zoom so the following is needed:
• Internet connection
• Computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone
• Speakers and a microphone *only needed if you are using a computer or laptop without these built in
• Webcam *only needed if you are using a computer or laptop without a built in camera
Once a booking has been made, Look Good Feel Better will send out an email confirming the details for Zoom.