If you do need a home visit, you can help us by calling reception before 10:30.
You may only request a home visit if you are housebound or are too ill to visit the practice. Your GP will only visit you at home if they think that your medical condition requires it and will also decide how urgently a visit is needed. Please bear this in mind and be prepared to provide suitable details to enable the doctor to schedule house calls
You can also be visited at home by a community nurse if you are referred by your GP. You should also be visited at home by a health visitor if you have recently had a baby or if you are newly registered with a GP and have a child under five years.
The practice aims to provide the following access standards:
- a prompt response to patients contact with their GP
- have an appropriate telephony system in place and interrogate data regularly
- ensure patients receive bilingual information when contacting the practice
- ensure patients are able to access information on how to get help
- ensure patients receive the right care in the right way in a joined up approach
- have a range of options to contact the practice
- are able to e-mail the practice for a non urgent consultation
- evaluate patient demands regarding services ensuring we provide services required